Saturday, July 16, 2011

Naruto Shippuden


I'm not an anime fan. In fact I don't really watch anime like since young and I don't stuck on to them like a glue. But this particular anime is able to make me so hooked on to it. I'm so addicted to it right now. Keep wanting to know what is gonna happen next. Let me introduce to you all the main character of this anime. He is the best character in this entire anime. Is Naruto.


One of the main reason I like this anime so much is because Naruto reminds me of him. I feel I'm just like him. Even when he is younger. Look at this picture just above here. Isn't he sad and lonely? Let me tell you guys something when I was young. I always felt been pushed away and nobody ever acknowledged me. Always get scolding and even worst get bullied by people and friends. Felt no one wanted to be my friends. That is why I don't have a lot of friends in primary schools. Honestly there was actually only one person I keep in touch with that's all for my primary school friend. That's why I dislike my childhood because every time I think of it. I feel pain and embarrassed. Don't want to go back to those life and don't want to even look at those people.

Naruto is strong, determined, trustworthy and most importantly loyal. When you are his friend, he will treasure the people around him and won't let the people around him go the wrong directions. One thing for sure that I'm exactly like him. Is that he dislike people to underestimate him and he will prove that person wrong for sure!

Well, that's all for now. Gonna keep on watching my anime.

:)

No comments: