Monday, July 4, 2011

The Hectic City With Good Memories: Singapore


Singapore seems like my second home town. I had been traveling to Singapore every since I was young. Basically I know lots of places in Singapore. And is all thanks to my parents and my family for giving me a chance to expose myself to the world and allow me to explore the world as much as I can. Well this is a picture of my good friends and I on our way to Singapore. This is my first time traveling oversea with friends. Is all very exciting.


Now let me tell you guys what we did in Singapore. These two are the main thing we went for. Night Safari and Universal Studios. Night Safari was good. Even though we arrived late but is good. Is my first time and I just like to walk pathway where is dark and creepy. Sounds so mysterious right? Also, the animal show was not bad. Manage to see wolf for my first time. Is amazing. Up next is Universal. Is my second time in Universal. Well I still like it. I manage to do some different rides this time. For me, Galactica is one of the rides. You must not miss at all. Is the hotspot of the entire thing. This time I went for it alone. At first, I was really nervous and my heart just keep on pumping. Lucky I manage to just overcome it and enjoyed the ride.


These are some of the pictures that we took in Universal. I'm happy we took lots of pictures with different characters like Marilyn Monroe, Puss, Kung Fu Panda and more. Other than that, we did quite a lot of shopping. Steph and Sheryl bought many stuff for themselves. Well, I wanted to buy too but I told myself not everything is about me. So I manage to control myself not to shop like a crazy fellow. I chose to shop and to buy things for my friends. Is a nice feeling when you know somehow the things that you buy will make your friends happy. Satisfied.


Anyway, these are some of the food we had. Is all good!! Ben & Jerry is like limited edition in Malaysia hardly can be found in stores. Furthermore, the prata is very crispy unlike roti canai in Malaysia. And the pizza was just good. Is huge! And the last one, the creep cake. I know is quite expensive and is difficult to do but it taste like heaven. Reminds me of my Malacca trip.


Last but not least, I enjoyed a lot in this trip and I'm glad is a success that this trip did make all 3 of us closer. Currently at Perth right now. Still miss home and my friends in Malaysia. I'm also happy I'm with Jasmine right now. Is been way too long we talked. Is morning and time to explore Perth! Till next time.

:)

No comments: