Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scream!


This is how I feel and how I look almost every morning when I start work. So frustrating and just wanna scream at the person who gave me work. I know I know. I should not complain but I can't help it. I don't know everything in the office and somehow they expect me to know everything. Like where are the accounts files, giving me presentation to do and call for suppliers to deal with them. These are so new to me! And sometimes I don't know why. There are so many tasks can be given to me at once. Also, my mum, my dad and my cousin will keep ordering me to do these and that. Is like one person is pulling my head and the rest are pulling my legs and my hands. Isn't it annoying? I wish I could duplicate myself.

But lucky almost at the end of each day. I do learn something new and I feel more capable in working now. Other than that, I can multi task better now. Just need to learn to be patient and don't simply blast people with my mouth. Furthermore I do feel happier after finishing every difficult task that were given to me.

Well, Lunch time and after work time are the best!

:)

No comments: