Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yesterday Was Awesome!


As you can see the pictures, this is a park where it is near my house. I'm such a lucky guy to have this park. It is really a beautiful big park. So yesterday morning I had a jog there. It was not bad. I realize I need to build up more stamina. I'm easily tired during my jog. I guess is been awhile I do intensive exercise already. Anyway, this park does not only contains great surrounding and environment. But also, good equipments for the people. For example like there are tools for people to build up muscle or certain exercises just focus on certain parts of the body such as The high bar that allows people to pull themselves up in order to build muscle. Isn't it good? That's why I feel lucky.


So right after my jog, I went to Mid Valley to shop. In the mean time shopping, I did meet up with my close friend from Australia. Wei Shin! She is doing fine, I'm happy for her. You know even though we may be apart but sometimes distance is the not the problem. Is the effort in maintaining the good relationship that counts the most. She is indeed a good friend of mine. Also, I had lunch with Marcus and David Kam! Both of them are my old high school friends. They were invited by Wei Shin. Is been so long I talked to them. Did catch up a lot.


By the look of this picture, I feel really over the moon and at the same time very guilty about it. I partically shopped until way past my budget. But you know what I think about this? Sometimes why save so much money for? Life is about enjoying and as long as we know our limits to everything. Anyway, The shoes that I bought were amazing. I'm loving them! Other than that, I bought lots of jackets, shirts and pants that's all.

Almost at the end of the day, I went to see Jien and my high school gang. It was a nice section where we talk about anything and just express whatever things we wanna say. And it is good being who you are is important. Furthermore, I learned that maintaining good relationship is by communication between two parties. Without any communication they won't be any improvement at all.

Conclusion of the day: Currently right now at Singapore with my college friends and everything is going ok. I'm satisfied about and I love my holiday right now. Most importantly must make everyday the best that you wanna be. I don't know why. I miss my family so much suddenly. Just wanna talk to them really like seriously.

But anyhow, they should be asleep already. Time for me to sleep now. Good night!

:)

No comments: