Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rain


Is been raining for so long. In fact, yesterday was like totally a rainy day. Never in my life I experienced the raining feeling for the entire day. Is nice though. Because I like water a lot and I just love the cool and humid air. At least is fresh air to breath. But rainy day sometimes do make me feel like sleeping and being lazy especially yesterday. This is one of the fact not good about raining days. Now wonder people use to say that UK is such a gloomy place to live because UK always rain. Well looking at the rain could be also a relaxation to me. Just make yourself a cup of hot drink like Milo or Hot chocolate. Then just look outside of your window with your blanket cover and at the same time holding your hot drink of cup. At this very moment, you will definitely feel warm from the hot drink and feel very comfortable in the house with your blanket cover.


Try it!

:)

No comments: