Sunday, January 23, 2011

Is Not The Same

In life, there are lots of things we have to realize it on our own. Well, the song Grenade-Bruno Mars make me realize something just this small part of the lyrics. Although I don't really like this song, but the lyrics are true.

"Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked,
Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby;
But you won't do the same"

:)

No comments: