Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year! New Dreams and Goals!

As you see, I change my background of my blog. Well is a new year. So I decided to be different and just change. I know this is a bit slow. But I finally thought of my new dreams and goals that I want to fulfill. Check it out ok!

New Dreams and Goals:
1) Enter a university that I like and get a degree.

2) Be more positive and be less 'Mr Worry'

3) Go travel with my close friends and with my dear (Must be a flight trip)

4) Learn to cook more

5) Wanna try bungee jump and more crazy activities

6) Able to manage my own money, shares and property as I grow older

7) Wanna take studio pictures with family, friends and my dear

8) Go for more dancing class

9) Wanna retired on a peaceful island

10) Go for more musical show

11) Go clubbing and get drunk

Well that's all for now! The list will grow longer when I think of new things to add on. So stay tune!

:)

No comments: