Monday, January 24, 2011

Let Go?

I still don't know whether did I really did something wrong. Or is it just you. Or is it just me. I'm so confused right now. I don't even know how should I react right now. Just that last night I had been sitting on my bed, kept wondering how to solve this problem. And yet I can't think of any. You had given me a roller coaster ride of emotions last night. I just can't sleep last night. I don't want to think about it, but I just can't help it. I told myself before that I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. Because I had seen you been hurt before in my nightmare. And yet now I feel I'm internal bleeding. Thousands of knives throwing towards me and I'm killed just like that. I know you dislike my attitude and you think that I'm different now. No longer the same me.

Well if you really think so, then just let me go. Forget me. And I will let you go. I will try to move on..

:S


No comments: