Friday, January 14, 2011

First Paper

I just finish my first paper (Statistic) for today. I feel good. Although there are some questions, I really have no clue how to solve the questions. But is over, so I didn't care much. The main point is I'm excited to go back to college today. Is been so long I seen my college friends. I'm glad we still can chit chat right before exam starts. Summore laughing at the exam corridor. Haha.. XD Another thing is that my exam started from 6:30pm until 8pm. Is night time. I feel really adventurous during night time. Because I find it cool. Haha.. XD Also, my parking fee is only RM3. Is cheap summore I park at Wisma HELP where the parking fee usually is damn expensive. Other than that, I had a wonderful dinner with my family. I'm glad that today my family and I had the chance to just sit down all together and talk together.

Conclusion: Today is definitely a nice day.

:)

No comments: