Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lost


Recently to be honest, I may sound and look fine. But actually I don't think I am fine. Been quite emo recently. Emo because of thinking about my future. Is like right now there are two roads that I can choose to go to. But each road got its advantage and disadvantages. And right now I'm just lost and confused. Really don't know which one to choose. I need a direction.

The whole story starts when my parents and my elder brother suggested to me to go Australia for my further studies. As in degree. Is like I'm already quite certain of going to UK to study and now you making me keep contradicting myself. To be honest, I don't really like Australia that much. Is a nice place to holiday, but I don't think is a good place to study. To me, Australia seems like a place where people keep partying and I just don't like how the way Australia education is been brought up. Although UK is a very gloomy country, but I like the surrounding and the environment of UK. I prefer a place where is peaceful and serene. Not constantly madness playing. I prefer UK because I like the UK education. I know is tougher than Australia. But I think I will be fine. Besides that, there are more universities in UK that provide me the degree that I want. Is definitely an advantage for me.

But I can't really decide like right now. There are more things that I have to consider. I will figure things out. Don't worry guys. I'm really fine now. :D

Oh btw, Thanks for hearing me out. Alexy bro and Leng dear! :D

:)

No comments: