Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wei Shin!!!


On the 16th September 2010 is a public holiday. A brand new public holiday (One Malaysia). At the same time, I feel so lucky I ask the birthday girl (Wei Shin) Out! Is been so long we chat and take pictures. :D 

Well on that day, me and her had full house at Sunway Pyramid as our late breakfast but at last it seemed like a lunch to me. We were so full after eating all the food. The deserts were so delicious. All the chocolate, cream, cocoa powder.. OMG Yum Yum!!!! XD Also, we took lots of pictures in full house. Cam whore with you is so fun! :D 

After we had our meals, I managed to meet up with Wei Shin's Gang a.k.a her FAMILY! David Kam was there!!! Is been so long we talk too!! :D I'm really happy I get to talk to Joshua, Kar Moon, Penny and listening to their conversation. Just so funny! :D 

That particular day was just so awesome. Oh I did go shopping with Wei Shin too! :D I'm happy you buy something for yourself. :) And for penny too. :)

  

Well last but not least, I hope your 18th birthday is your SWEEST birthday ever! Cause you did had a lot of chocolate on that day. Haha.. XD Your FAMILY and Mr P were there on your birthday. And I'm just really glad I found you as my good friend. Keep in touch ya! :') 

:)  

No comments: