Thursday, September 23, 2010

Regret

Today is not a great day to me. Traffic Jam, Park at a creepy place, not good result, not prepared for exam. Haih.. I was totally moody today. The whole morning and afternoon, my face is just like a stone that does not give any expression at all. I was not me. Even when my college friend ask me am I ok? I didn't even answer, I guess I was not in the mood to answer. I guess I was very worried about my econs test, because I feel I did not do my best to study for econs. This kind of feeling is just exactly like on SPM result day. The feeling of regret & disappointment. 

But now I'm really fine and happy again. Not to worry guys. :D 

I wanna thank this people

Sheryl & Stephanie: I'm sorry I didn't answer you when you guys talk to me. Forgive me. Thanks for being there for me. I really appreciate it. XD

Ee Leng: Looks like we have lots of common stress I think. But not to worry girl, we can do it! Trust papa, ok? Thanks for supporting me today. I really need it. :D 

:) 

No comments: