Sunday, September 5, 2010

Please slow down time

Now is Sept. Later on will be oct, nov, dec and end of 2010. Time really flies. Just a blink of an eye, then a month just gone. Please slow down time. The faster the time flies, the harder for me to move on with life. I'm actually excited about next year going off to another country, but at the same time I'm scared. Scared of loosing my close friendship with my friends, scared of leaving the ones that I love and scared of being alone. Is just so hard to leave. I can't believe I'm saying this. I think I will miss malaysia a lot when I'm going overseas. I will miss malaysia food, culture, friends and my family. :'( That is why with just a song about friends and family, my tears will just flow out like a waterfall. Ya I admit. I'm sensitive and sentimental. I'm still not ready...

Especially you guys: Huay Jien, Alex, Jasmine, Ee Leng, Wen wu, Li Peng, Lee Yan 

I know I'm not ready, but what I can do is to really appreciate you all whenever I got the chance to see  you all. I'm gonna cry again. Oh no... Love you all. :') 

:) 

No comments: