Sunday, September 12, 2010

Funeral

I just attended a funeral recently. The air was filled of sadness. Although you can see that people were smiling, but you can that water were filled in their eyes. All of them were holding back trying not to cry and staying strong. Is a good experience to go for a funeral, because you will really appreciate life better ,and understand that when a person is gone there is a big difference in life. I wish I could really hope I won't have to attend my own family funeral, but the truth is everyone will have to go through this. Just have to be mentally prepared when the times come. 

I'm really glad that I'm no longer the old me now. The old me is usually very negative, but now I did change a lot. I can accept other people saying bad things about me. I'm really positive nowadays and I'm mentally stronger now. Ya. I'm whole lot stronger now. :D

:)   

No comments: