Saturday, September 4, 2010

I need my family & my family needs me

What an unexpected day. Currently with my own problems at home, I begin to realize both of my parents need me a lot. Because I'm the oldest now as in siblings in the house. I have to take some responsibility and take charge of my own family. I'm no longer a small boy now, I'm gonna be an adult one day and I think is best that I start acting like an adult. I cannot stand myself to see both of my parents worried about this and that. I will make them have the confidence to always count on me, because I know I got what it takes to help my own family. 

Well for today, I manage to do one thing that manage to make both of my parents feel relieved and glad. I have the guts to tell them. "Papa & Mama, you guys will always have me as your son and I love you both" :') 

Is not easy to say the words "I love you" especially to your parents right? But just tell them how much you love them and they will be very happy. Try it. Is worth it. :D

:)  

No comments: