Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sepang







I must say Sepang Gold Coast is not really a nice place to visit. Quite disappointed. The beach is not nice at all. But I like the breeze on the beach and walking on the beach is quite relaxing. :D
As you can see in the picture, I manage to drive to Sepang. Lucky didn't get lost and this is my first time driving to a destination for so long. Haha.. XD Oh I forgot to introduce the people in this trip. Alexy, Kitten, me and Eunice. So there are Triple AAA and One E. :D

After spending time in Sepang, we went to have late lunch at I LOVE U: SHABU-SHABU in Puchong. Nice place to eat!!! Must go back to eat more!! :D After that, all of us went for swimming. At least the eating and swimming part make our day nicer and better. Thank god. Haha.. XD

Last but not least I wanna thank these people:

Alex: Thanks for making sure that I go the right road and didn't get lost. :)

Jien: Thanks for the map! And thanks for entertaining us! :)

Eunice: Thanks for all the meal you pay for! :)

:) 

No comments: