Sunday, September 19, 2010

Broga Hill





Finally I climbed Broga Hill!!!! XD Broga Hill is one of the things I wanted to do this year so badly. :D Compare to Mount KK, Broga Hill is not that hard and the climbing period is quite short too. But is been a long time I climb mountains, so I did feel really tired. Thanks to the Mount KK, now I can really prepared myself for climbing mountains. :D One thing good about Broga Hill compare to Mount KK is that I'm climbing with my close friends so I felt really great because I know that I'm not alone and I don't have to go solo every time. :D Thanks for being there for me Alex and Jien. :) 

Well the journey begins with me and alex meeting up at jien's house. My Alexy bro driving my car to meet up with Eunice's friends. Then we straight away go to Broga Hill. I actually like the darkness when climbing up Broga Hill. I find it quite cool. Haha.. Cause is challenging and adventurous. Although it can be really dangerous and I don't have torch light when I'm walking, but is really fun. XD 

After a few hours of climbing, all of us reach the top! Woohoooo.... I must say the View is great and BEAUTIFUL!! And there is always wind blowing. So nice.. Like in a air conditioner room. :D So we took lots of pictures up there and just chill right there to watch the sun rise. But we didn't manage to see the sun rise because the clouds were blocking. Sad... Oh well next time. :) I felt really relieved and relax as I'm sitting on the big rock looking at the view. :D Another thing I must say is that Eunice's friends are really hilarious. All the jokes that they say just make me laugh. :D 

I hate climbing down the hill. This is because it makes my toes pain and is really steep to come down. I was worried about the two love birds. One: the kitten basically using run down the hill technique. Is freaking dangerous and you almost fell down. Two: my bro's shoe is very slippery and you almost fall the most. All the time I just keep praying OMG.. please be safe.. :X Thank god nothing happen. 

After the whole Broga Hill, we went to Wen wu's house for his home-made Pan Mee. The food is nice. Thanks wen wu. :) Now I'm officially a PIG now, I slept for 12 hours. Hehe.. I guess I was really really tired. :X

:) 

 

No comments: