Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ee Leng!!

EE LENG!!!! LENG!! LENG!! LENG!!! Ok enough!! Haha.. XD I know that you had been through a lot this year. Is exactly the same way how I feel. Life is hard & life can be really unfair. That's life I guess. We just have to be strong and don't make the same mistakes. There is always things pulling us down in life, we just have to stand up and face it and defeat it. I know you ever since last year. You are really weird, random, nice and yet kind person. You can be so random that I didn't even expect you will do this and that la. And you can be really weird sometimes like an ALIEN. :P But I don't mind, because that's who you are and I accept you being who you are. 

I know you are strong girl. I truly believe it and you are not a quitter. I know you won't let anything just defeat you easily. I'm sure you had done things that you didn't even think you could really do it. See everyone of us are different and special in our ways. I know you will figure out what you will wanna do. 

At last, if you really got anything to express you can always find me. I'm your papa. As you can see the pictures, you got an entire family backing you up. You will never be alone. Papa will be right beside you. 

I love you and I heart you truly.. 

:) 




No comments: