Monday, December 27, 2010

Xmas Day


At first I really thought that this year I'm gonna have the worst Xmas ever. Because usually during Xmas for every year, I will be on holiday, traveling at some place and celebrate Xmas with full of joy. But for this year is like I'm celebrating Xmas with books. How sad isn't it. I'm preparing myself for the upcoming exam. So here's the funny story.

On Xmas eve, I was studying the whole day and helping my parents at the office. All I could think is that I should be celebrating Xmas somehow but nothing special happens. End up, I had porridge for dinner. I was really depress. :(

But on Xmas day, everything change. First I meet up with Jien and Alex for swimming at the apartment. Then during the night time, I watch a movie with my family. Straight away after the movie, I told my dad. I want something nice to eat like TGI FRIDAYS! He really agree with me, but TGI was packed and everywhere was pack. Because is Xmas. Now the lucky thing was we found Ichiban Boshi! So I had sushi and I used my sushi card to redeem free food. At last, I get to have 3 thing for free (Tofu, Chicken and a set meal) and I get to spin the wheel. Guess what? I got RM120 Voucher!! And that's the most wanted Voucher! I was really satisfied and happy! :D

Now that's when I feel lucky on Xmas..

:)

No comments: