Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

Wow is really 2011 already! I didn't even realize it until this morning actually. Even though last night I keep shouting "Happy New Year". Is just strange. I don't feel like is a new year to me. I don't know why. Maybe is because I'm still thinking all the happy time I had in 2010. Oh gosh! Time please just slow down! I can't really catch up with you. There are so many things I still wanna do. Like go traveling with my great friends together. Travel to a far far place where all the people could only think of is HAVING FUN!

I still remember this morning when I was laying on my bed. And just had all the good memories flash back. I already miss those days! So right now at the same time, I'm also scared. Scared of don't know what's gonna happen next and most importantly Scared of saying Goodbye..

(I don't know whether you guys felt it before. But saying goodbye is the hardest things to do for me. I just don't want to leave my special good gang of friends and my family.)

But still life must keep looking forward..

:)

No comments: