Monday, December 6, 2010

First Fearless, Now Speak Now


Miss Taylor Swift! As you can see, these are the 2 albums cover that belongs to her. She is indeed very talented, young and true to herself. Most of her songs are kind of personal and most of the songs are like dedicated to somebody. In my opinion, I think she is one of the artist that don't give any bad influence to the society and even the community. She is good to me because she can really express herself through singing, and at the age of 20 she got the power to make her fearless album (Album of the Year in 2009). And now with the speak now album (Best selling album in 2010) Isn't she great? :D

In Fearless- The songs that are good: You Belong with me, Love Story, Forever and Always, Come in the rain with me and more.

In Speak Now- The songs that are good: Mine, Superman, Speak Now, Back to December, Mean and more.

Enjoy ya! :D

:)

No comments: