Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Give Me A Second Chance Please..

I wish that I got the power to turn back time and fix what's not suppose to happen. Nobody's perfect. In every relationship and even friendship, there are always arguments, some misunderstanding, some conflicts and maybe different in opinions. I know no matter how many times I say I'm sorry I can't fix the mistakes that I had done. Because I had hurt your feelings and break your trust. I can do my best to heal the wound, but there will always remain a scar there.

I don't blame you for being angry and try to avoid seeing me, because I know is my fault for letting you to feel this way. All I want right now is just be back to normal and hope everything will be ok again. I know you have lots of negative thoughts on me right now, but please open up your heart and let me show you that I have change. And I really did learn from my mistakes. Give me a second chance to change what you think about me please.

Currently I just feel that I'm gonna loose you anytime. The truth is that I really can't loose you. I need you. We have been friends for about 10 months. In these 10 months, I believe we had share some special moments, good memories and some bad times. I had never found someone special like you in such a short period of time. I'm really grateful that god had given me another good, close and best friend. You are the first guy that can really see through my heart. Know what's on my mind and really understand me.

Nothing is gonna change the way I feel about you. No matter how you change, I love just the way you are...

:)

No comments: