Monday, December 20, 2010

Xmas Celebration




I love Xmas! Who don't? Xmas is the day we get to get close to my partner, friends, family and relatives. And of course receiving presents and keep wondering what's inside your present is fun. I'm very satisfied with my present. This year Xmas Celebration turned out to be not bad. Not really what I expected.

So on the 18th of dec morning, I met up with Jas, Yan and Leng Dear to buy ingredients from the morning market. I must say is been awhile I go for morning market and I realize there are lots of things you can see in the market. For example: Unexpectedly we saw those vegetables seller holding rabbits and the rabbits were eating their vegetables and were in a basket. Just so cute! :D And we manage to buy the whole chicken for RM20. Not bad huh. At the same time, Jien and Alex were buying ingredients from supermarket. Seperate the work and things can be done fast. So around 11 plus then we reach the apartment. I was really shock at that time when I reach apartment because I was suppose to attend a meeting and I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT. Damn it. I feel guilty man. But move on.

After that all of us just hang out in the apartment doing all sorts of things like Playing UNO, Camwhore and more while jasmine was busying chopping and cooking. You had done so much sister! Thank You! :) So around 7 plus, the food was done and Mr Ko just arrived in time. Then we went to Pavilion to see the snow AGAIN and Lee Yan and Mr Ko need to buy presents. The snow was great! Although is just soap, but I like to take pictures with snow. :)

Right after the snow, All of us were just so hungry like some Hungry ghost. I still remember when we reached the apartment. Jas was busying reheating the food and all of us were just keep staring at the food and want to eat the food desperately. I must say the food that you made jasmine is THE BOMB! Let me show you what did she make.

The food:
1) Garden Salad
2) Soup of the day- Mushroom Soup
3) Roast Chicken
4) Butter Rice with Raisins
5) Mash potatoes

Isn't it yummy? When I heard about the food list I was like WOW!! WOW!! YUM! YUM!! Haha.. XD

Then right after we finish our food, then we had an exchange Xmas presents section. I was very impatient because I really want to know what's inside my present. Last Year I got Jasmine's present (A soft toy), this year I end up with a sweet shape present. Just keep me wondering what on earth is inside this thing. So unpredictable. When I opened up, It was a photo frame. I was really happy about it. Is like I'm seeing fireworks. Now I can put pictures in my photo frame. Thanks alexy brother! :D Now the best part, the SPRAY SECTION! I was having so much fun until I can't wait to even spray anybody. But end up all of us had to clean up. It was really messy and dirty everywhere. I really wanna thank everyone for cleaning up the place especially (Jien, Alex and Wen Wu)

Sad thing is I had to send people home. So when I reach Leng dear's house. I say goodbye to Jas. Then Leng and I exchange christmas present. I'm glad she got 2 presents from me. :) And she was so thoughtful for giving me a mechanical pencils and I love the letter so much. Thanks dear! After I sent Lee Yan home, then I went back to apartment. I was so tired until I can't open my eyes properly. Then the next day we went home.

Last but not least, I'm satisfied with this outing. It definitely makes us closer. So enjoy your holidays and merry christmas everyone!

:)


No comments: