Monday, December 6, 2010

Wish To Be A Little Boy Again

When I was a little boy, I used to have this thinking about faster being a grown man. Wanted to own things by myself and get my freedom for being a grown up. I think I got all these thinking when I saw how my elder brother grew up. Even though I'm just 2 years younger than him and our gap are so close, but I still want to grow up fast. This is because I used to see how my elder brother get to own things and get to drive everywhere he wants.

But right now. Currently I'm 18 and I really wish to be a little boy again. Because as the older you be, the more responsible you gonna get. Being a little boy can be so carefree and there are always someone taking care of you. Another thing about growing up is that you will definitely see people just disappear in front of your eyes. Pass away. I know everyone in this world would die one day. This is life. I would not like to see anyone to pass away anymore this year or even the next few years. Because I have seen people having too much diseases this year. ( Crossing Fingers)

I still remember a few days back. When I was alone at home, and I was listening to this song "Butterfly fly away"- Miley cyrus. This song is about how Miley was brought up by her dad. While listening to this song, all I could think is how my parents raise me up. All these hard years of raising me up, even though I constantly release my anger, stress and my temper onto them. They still give me what's best for me. They don't even complain about how hard to raise me up. And they love me for being who I am. Even though I know I'm not as smart as my elder brother or even though I know I'm not as cute as my little brother. I'm just an average boy in this family, but they still take care of me.

And right now, my dad's health is not that good. I'm just worried about him. What if suddenly he is not around anymore. Am I gonna let my mum to handle this family by herself? No, I'm gonna stand on the ground with her and help her. I'm the eldest right now in the house. If I don't help my own family, who will?

Phew.. That's all my expressing only. Not to worry guys. Relieved now. :D

:)

No comments: