Saturday, November 26, 2011

Passion


Just a few days back. I went for a briefing with my little bro. He signed up with a friend of his for cooking competition. I'm impressed and I know he has the passion for cooking. I just hope he will do his best in the competition. Win or Lose it doesn't matter because it is still a good experience. Well in the briefing, there were a few performances. Also, I was abled to find a good spot to see the whole performances. I was fascinated especially dancing. Compare to Singing and Dancing I will still choose dance. I know where my strength lies. At that moment when I saw a bunch of young students came out and danced. I was over the moon and I just want to join up on stage to do dance again. I miss those days when I could just simply dance around on the stage whenever I want. Dancing makes me happy and I know I have the passion for it. But I know Dancing can never be my career because in reality it is not a stable job and I won't risk myself to do so. Dancing will be my passion and hobby that's all.


Recently been Obsess with Taylor Swift. Can't get her songs off my head and her songs are all so soothing plus calming. She just won 3 AMAs lately and I think she deserved it.

That's all for now. Is pouring outside. Have a great ahead guys!

:)

No comments: