Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is It Good Or Bad?


Lately been start having a good habit that is read newspaper everyday. Those of you who know me well. I'm consider weak in language and I just dislike to read reports or articles. I find it really boring. But you know. Sometimes certain interests can be create within yourself. My papa always ask me to read more newspaper to know what's going on in the world and to gain knowledge. At first, I will read the newspaper reluctantly but when I start to read more often like everyday. I realize I like to read a bit of business section, moderate local news and majority of world news. Thanks to Papa's nagging on me to read more if not I wouldn't know so much more now. So guys and girls do not give up on something tough, nature it slowly and somehow the interest can be created.

Now the main purpose of me blogging today is because I want to release some of my unhappy stuff here. Bear with me blog, I just need a space to speak up. I do understand that different people have different opinions, different way of dealing things and different judgement about certain things. So of course different opinions can be clashed and disagreements always happen. Been working for a few months already and I'm getting used to the people working together with me. But sometimes I just don't like some bad attitudes and some rude way of handling things that I seen with my own eyes. I just can't stand it. Therefore even for myself the worst thing is I argued with the people I love. Small arguments can be good for improving relationship but if it got really serious and intense is bad. Been feeling all Frustrated, Angry, Miserable and Guilty ain't nice. I never like to point out the ugly truth and weakness others have. If I do not have a choice, I will force myself to point out then.

After arguing with the people I love, the worst thing is I'm not only hurting them but also myself. I'm also tired of being the middle man. People will back step each other for real and do I seem like the person who is interested to find out what you back step on? I mean is not like something you should be proud of and nobody would be happy to hear all these nonsenses. There are times I really do feel like giving up and just leave everything behind. I'm tired. Really tired, heart broken and feel sickening. This world is fill with lots of self-centered people and inconsiderate people. I tell myself if I give up right now. I'm not doing myself a favour but destroying myself. So that is why no matter how tough thing is I will do my best to solve it myself and be independent because the truth is no one will really come scope you up when you are defeated. Maybe just some.

Been holding onto all these unhappy stuffs for awhile. For now I will remain headstrong and as positive as I could. Till next.

:)

No comments: