Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Last Teen Birthday: 19 (Part 2)


On the 13/11/2011,

Steph, her sis and I went out for lunch as a celebration. Before I meet them, I remembered I was really excited to meet Steph because is been a long time we meet. At first I was kind of puzzled don't know where to eat. But at last I managed to choose 'Fong Lye'. Kept thinking of food to eat that is not western nor Japanese so Taiwan Food it is. I had miso paste fish set and they had steam fish set.

Even though lunch was kind of short but it was a good catch up. Will meet up soon!

When the sun falls and is time for family dinner on the 13/11/2011,


As you can see, I had Japanese Food for dinner. Initially my dad's plan was to go to one of the best Japanese Food in KL at Old Klang Road but it was full. So we all ended up at Fukuya, Jalan Tun Razak. I felt that the dinner was really good. Really peaceful and beautiful environment. At the same time good food. And is quite worth it come to think of it. Order 3 dinner sets and some side dishes for 7 people. Each dinner sets cost RM 70. The best part is I didn't feel bloated at the end of dinner if not I will puke.

Well that's all about my celebration. Time for some appreciation.


Mama and Papa bought me a formal pants for uni. I wanted one so long ago and you guys did read my mind. Both of you are the best parents I could ever ask for. Thank you for the dinner. Thank you for raising me up well and Thank you for been with me when I needed help the most. Love you both dearly and forever.


Didn't expect this present at all. Dear Cousin Li Wen. We have been cousins for 19 years of my life. You are a great designer I know that and I will do anything to help you if you need it. Sometimes you are mean and evil but overall you are a good person. The jacket is cool on the outside but warm on the inside. Thank You!


Dear little boy (Max). You used your own savings money to buy me a present. What more can I say. I'm flattered and proud to be your brother. Hoodie is always handy in cold places. So thoughtful of you. I'm starting to like Purple. Thank You boy!


To be honest Steph, never knew I would find great friend like you. College is definitely a very different culture for me. So I am really glad I found you. Hats and I always don't get along but this one in the pic fits perfectly alright. Now I can bring to Aus. Thanks for the hat and the card! Help me thanks your sis for the Naruto key chain!


The last present to announce. You guys prove that words and pictures can be an incredible gift as well. Those pictures did remind me some of the epic moments I experienced and those words tell the truth of everything. I felt really appreciated and until now I can't stop not to look through the pictures and the words because I find it hard to believe. Thank You Jien and Alex!

You know I always put this statement in my mind. 'Service above self'. It means to provide service to the others rather than yourself first. I know when I want to help anybody, I will do my very best to help with my own ability. And once I helped that person, I do not expect any return from them because it ain't right. But sometimes in life everybody needs a little appreciation to have the driving force in life. This year I realized by going through my birthday I can see I really really do have amazing, awesome friends and a wonderful family surrounding me. I am grateful to those who had celebrated my birthday and wished me.

This is my last birthday in Malaysia and words can't even describe my feelings. Is getting really late now. So Good night everyone!

:)

No comments: