Friday, November 11, 2011

Grandma's Birthday 2011


Last weekend my family and I went down to Singapore. This time is for a celebration. Is my grandma's birthday. I remembered almost every year is in KL. Well this time my big uncle wanted to organize it so is like a holiday to me. I get to relax in my aunt's house. You know what people usually say? A holiday is just like a charger. After the holiday then you will be fully charged. And ready to continue on with work or studies. So remember to always allow yourself to have a little break.

Anyway, I'm so happy to see every relatives and my family happily celebrating. Most importantly Grandma is happy.

Grandma! Wish you long live, stay healthy, stay strong and stay cheerful. You will always have me as your grandson.

Don't go away! Because I will be blogging these few days.

:)

No comments: