Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Last Teen Birthday: 19 (Part 1)


As promise earlier. I'm blogging again. Well I'm gonna talk about my 19th birthday for the whole process. Not here to show off but showing my deepest gratitude and appreciation. Is gonna be very long post. There will be Part 1 and Part 2. So keep up alright!

On the 10/11/2011,

Honestly on the 10th Nov. I don't feel like a 19 year old boy seriously. Basically I went to work like the other normal days. But I already know what's going to happen next. You see the cake I was cutting is actually bought by me. Now this is funny. My dad assigned me this weirdest task which was actually buy a cake for myself and one of my colleague. I feel super weird about it but I was doing it for my colleague. Oh ya. My colleague is the one who is wearing blue beside me in the picture. Her birthday is on the 11/11/2011. Such a small world right?

So I feel glad to be able to share my special day with her.

Up next 12/11/2011,


I remembered 2 of my good friends ask me at the same moment out for dinner on the 12th Nov. I swear I was so happy till I jumped off the chair I was sitting on. Well I was excited. Can't help it. Haha So I met with the entire gang and with my little bro (Max) as well at the 'Garden Restaurant' at Mid Valley. I actually been to that restaurant for a few times but not with my gang. Of course the deco is nice and food was delicious but I know that all of us weren't satisfied enough because we ain't full yet.

Then we went for Snowflake. One of my favorite dessert ever.


Snowflake is addictive and very easily hooked on. I love the new one 'Japan Combo 2'. Almost all of us had our own bowl and right after we finished eating. Suddenly this came out..


A full box of donuts. Until now I still do not know how they hid this big box. Looks like I'm not the only one who is sneaky. I recalled I can't stop smiling, made a wish and non stop blowing off the candles. First time having donuts instead of cakes. Is Functional and Fun.

After that, we walked around. Took some epic pictures and went back home.


That's all. Wait for Part 2

:)

No comments: