Friday, June 24, 2011

The Dog Days Are Over!


Currently I'm still feeling like an eagle feel free to fly whenever I want. Finally A-Level is Over! Is been so long. One and a half year. All the pain I gone through finally did somehow paid off. Right now I'm also very excited about uni already. A lot of my friends went to uni already and is my turn now. Soon soon it will be my turn. I just can't wait.

Anyway, today was my last paper. FP3 is freaking hard but ignoring it. So all 3 of us went to The Curve to go get our dinner.


As usual the food is good. I mean when you are hungry nothing seems to be taste bad. After that, we had some ice cream from IKEA. I must say the ice cream from IKEA is so good. Is cheaper and it taste better than Mc Donald.


Well that's all for now, I'm too tired to blog right now. Is currently 2:30am in the morning. Conclusion of the day is to keep updating my blog everyday (Cross my heart for won't letting my blog die again, this time for real). And Just stay tune I'm gonna go transform into a new person.

For now, Good night!!!

:)

No comments: