Monday, June 27, 2011

A Long Satisfying Day


Today is a beautiful day. Even though it rained in the morning. But you know what I love rain the most. One fine day I'm planning to wash my car until it rain. That will be the best feeling I would like to have when water splash onto my entire body. Anyway, today is the day I took my placement test for British Council. This test will indicate how good my english will be so that the board would allocate me to the right class for me to improve my english. After the test, I felt good about it. Because usually I do feel stress about test but not this time. I was really relax and at some point I do feel like a little boy studying english again. And I got intermediate 5 means top 3 class. You must be thinking why are you studying english again huh? Well, is my parents' suggestions. They want me to improve my english even better. Actually I feel that my parents did give great suggestions to me Without those suggestions, I would not be learning so many things and be able to overcome my problems.

For example, like I'm also working right now. But this time I'm working on QS stuff. QS stands for Quantity Survey. The last working experience I had in my dad's office is accounts work. So basically my parents are already training me step by step into my potential career line. They want me to be flexible and capable when comes to work. And sometimes a spoil brat like me do complain a lot about the arrangement of my parents made for me. Actually they just wanna give me what's best for me. And I appreciate it!

Also, my muscle and my abs start to feel pain so is a good sign. I don't know why recently I'm just feeling really hopeful too. Like to look at sunshine and feel the warm from the light. And it is indeed beautiful to see sunshine.

Last but not least, life is beautiful. Live like there's no tomorrow. Time for a bath!

:)

No comments: