Sunday, June 26, 2011

Balance


I found these pictures at google. And it reminds me to do my best to be a balance person. I know sometimes is just really tough to maintain your social life and your study or working life. But we just got to try. Currently I'm planning to slim down and clear off my scars and pimples on my face. Hope I can do it. I must say. I had been working out a lot. Yesterday I just had a jog with Sheryl and another Aaron. It was not really an intensive exercise but it was a good start. And actually today I was very eager to play badminton today, but suddenly just cancel. Is ok I understand. So I start working out at home today. It was good to me. I was sweating from my head to the bottom. I did some Up Beat Dancing, Weight Lifting and most importantly Sit Up to flatten my tummy.

Other than that, I'm controlling the way I eat my food nowadays. For breakfast, I'm gonna eat more carbohydrates like cereal, bread or oats to fill my stomach. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so make sure you have a good breakfast everyday. Then for lunch, I will take in more Vegetables and Fruits like salad. Even if you feel is not filling enough then eat some bread until dinner. As for Dinner, it will be the usual rice and the dishes on the table. Just follow the food pyramid then you will be alright.

Anyway, I wanna talk about the things I done for yesterday. I had a great BBQ night with my family. And I finally change my glasses, also I got my contact lens already. Been dying to change for so long. Oh ya I cut my hair too.

Roasted Mashmallows And the food I BBQ

That's all for now. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

:)


No comments: