Sunday, April 24, 2011

Go Bieber!


I just went for another concert. And this will be my last concert of the year. Seriously concert did really make me wanna go party every time, so I have to control myself. Anyway, Justin Bieber is awesome! He is not gay, weak and other bad things you thought about him. He is a great performer. Think about it. Not many 17 year old boy can make the crowd go crazy. He has his tricks and his way in performing. 17000 plus plus of fans went for his concert. Can you imagine the crowd right now? Even though I got wet from the head to my toes and there were mud in my shoes and in my car and lining a long way just to go into the concert. It was worth it. Come to think of it. I had never ever done so many things for a guy like this before. XD

Before Bieber came on stage, Mizz Nina and some DJ warm up the crowd first. It was really fun. Because I get to jump around with the upbeat music like nobody business. It did loosen me up. Anyway, Justin is really good at dancing. He knows how to connect himself with my crowds which is a good thing. And most importantly he has a good voice and good vocal. He sang lots of song on that night. I love 'Somebody To Love' the most because of his dance moves. And 'You Smile' was great. This is the song that can really show his vocal. Also the opening and the ending of the concert were great.


Oh by the way, I watched his movie already. Right after his concert which is on last saturday. This movie is really inspiring to me. I didn't know much about him and now I really do appreciate his music and understand how he was brought up to be famous. Is not just about his look and his charm that got him to be famous. He is really talented in singing and musically good in instruments too. There is one part of the movie that shows how hard he did work for his career. He actually did 85 concerts in US. That's such a big number for a young boy like him. And he hates to disappoint his fans.

Should go watch his movie. Cause is worth paying for the 3D and the great documentary of him. I'm glad he is a star right now. Cause he is showing to the world that anything can be done. Just don't give up.

"NEVER SAY NEVER!"

:)


No comments: