Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blazing Fire In Me


Honestly speaking, I'm really not myself ever since yesterday. The main reason is because I feel pressured. Because yesterday out of the sudden. All of my lecturers just told us we will be having mock exams in next 2 weeks time. And is like one coming after another. I'm not ready at all. I'm no longer consider the pro in Math anymore. Further Math is always killing me slowly. Now this is my only main concern right now. That is why I felt angry, moody and most importantly stress! With all these emotions, then I got myself a fire in me. And is always ready to scold people or even burn people down. But thank god I didn't. I only use sarcastic words to attack people. Still is bad. I'm sorry to those people who get it from me.


As you can see the knots right? That is what I'm feeling right now. Like all my blood veins are all tangled up. I guess I need to understand how to loosen up a little and use the fire in me into my studies.

Yup! I shall study hard!

:)

No comments: