Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Extremely Hyper About This!


This is Bungee Jumping! My top list of adventurous thing that I wanna do in my life. I'm glad I'm not really afraid of heights. Because I think I will be missing out the fun so badly. I wanna know what is the feeling of free falling. I know it will be very scary at first but it will be very exciting to do crazy stuff!


Another thing that I wanna do! Is call "G-Force X Reverse Bungee". Sounds pretty cool huh? Well, is definitely a safer and not so dangerous thing to do. Because somehow there is at least some protection from the metal surrounding the seat and is like a ball.

And guess what? I did a little research on this. There is Bungee Jump in Sunway Lagoon and G-Force can be found near the KL tower there. OH GOD! I must try them by this year! Is a must!


So anybody wanna join me?

:)

No comments: