Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feeling Brand New!


As I was driving on the highway on my way to the airport. The sky was dark and there are morning mist. At that moment, I felt gloomy in my heart for some reason. But then suddenly I saw light from the sky. Is the sun and it brightens up my mood. Is like I felt hope and faith again. At first I felt gloomy I guess is because I'm loosing faith and hope. But I knew the light that shine upon me is a sign that shows not the end of anything. Everybody needs enlightenment when we are in trouble. Just like when you are in a dark cave, all you need to do is to find the light. And there will be your answer. Is been awhile that I drive myself to somewhere far on my own. When I reach the airport, I saw lots of people are lining up for checking in and the whole place is just crowded. Everyone is just so busy with their own work and I'm like the only one who is really free that is searching for this person...


My sister. Not a real one but consider close to me until a stage where we can call each other bro & sis. And sometimes, our thinking can be link easily. So when I saw her arrived, straight away I knew where she is because she is also wearing a cardigan which is similar to mine. Then we kept on talking non stop until she really need to go. When she disappear in front of my eyes, my heart sank a little. But then I decided to hang out in the air port for awhile, so basically I was sitting down on a bench where I can see a great view of everything while listening to my ipod. I saw plane flying off, trees, people busy working with their laptop at Mc Donald's and some people were crying and waving goodbye to their love ones. At that moment, I realize life can be dull or colourful. Is up to us to decide how we will live our life. We can actually paint our life beautifully. So paint your life well. We don't have to live in a dull life. Sure there are obstacles everywhere we go, but take things easily and positively. And I'm sure all of us can do it! Another thing is that change is always a constant in life. Without change, then there will not be any improvement in our life. So just accept the truth that one day all of us will be seperated and go to different directions in life. But that does not mean, we can't keep in touch. Faith will eventually bring all of us back together. As I was leaving the airport, I give myself a smile and I feel brand new right now! With a new thinking and with a new aim on how should I live my life. And I'm ready to charge on my dream and on my future!


Sister,

I may not be around you all the time, but you will always remain in my heart. As long as you are safe and doing fine no matter where you go. I will always support you and be happy for you.
Keep in touch!

:)


No comments: