Saturday, March 12, 2011

Turn Over A New Leaf

Hey people! I'm back in action for my blog. Recently my internet connection in the house is really bad. Time to tell about the things really happen around me. Honestly nowadays I felt like being pushed around here and there about my responsibilities and my duties. Not physically push but mentally. My results are out. And is so hurting to look at the results. Because all I could feel is that I really did let my parents down, my friends, my partner and most importantly myself. I always expect myself to be able to pull it off when comes to exam and I always believe I will be fine and somehow believe that god would not punish me in this type of ways. But I was wrong. All these things happen is mainly because of me. I didn't really push myself enough to do well in my exams. No one to be blame but myself. So basically I was really depressed, wanna screw my entire life, wanna kill myself, just kept thinking no point worth living, give up my life and just FML. Indeed my mind wasn't clear about what should be the next move. I felt lost and insecure at the same time. I kept asking myself can I still do fulfill my dreams? Is it too unrealistic?

But then at last right now, I'm fine. Is mainly because of moral support from my parents, advice from friends and of course love support from my darling. I'm a happy man again! :D Still standing firmly on my ground and fight on! And at least I know what I'm worth living for. 3 more months then I will finish my A-Levels! Can't wait at all! Is about time I'm gonna spread my wings and fly high!

Am I gonna get beaten up for the second time? Not this time! Let's do this thing!

:)

No comments: