Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Dream


When I was young, I used to dream about universities. I would day dream the entire day at home about me graduating from a university that I really like. There are 2 universities that are famous and well known in UK. Cambridge and Oxford. So imagine yourself in a place where you could find yourself surrounded by old buildings, greens and cool weather. And everywhere seems so peaceful and serene. Now that is the kind os life I would want. And I always want to live in a small room with a cozy bed, big desk and toilet of my own. Even though the room is small, but it can be really comfortable and homey living inside that room. Is even better when it rains heavily or snowing outside and I'm inside my room feeling warm with the heater on. Is definitely a satisfaction. Also, I'm been dreaming to throw the graduation cap on my graduation day too.

Really hope I can fulfill my dreams.

:D

No comments: