Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Malacca Trip


Finally I manage to find some time to blog. Now I'm gonna talk about my FANTASTIC Malacca Trip. On the 25th of March, all of us went down to malacca to have fun. Alex, Jien, Jas, my little bro, Leng dear and I. Honestly Malacca is kind of like my hometown and I have no clue where are all the good foods, places we could visit and more. Not until after this trip, I think I understand my hometown a lot more now.

Now This is our hotel room..


The room looks very comfortable right? Yes it is. I'm so glad I got this room because it fits everyone perfectly. And seriously when comes to food in malacca, I didn't know there are so many nice food in Malacca. Now let the pictures tell you how good it is then..


Oh god, my stomach is making noises right now. I mean how can you resist the nice food? :D

Last but not least, this trip is definitely worth to go. Money can never exchange with sweet and nice memories. So therefore treasure whatever you got right now and don't let it slip it through your fingers. Right now I felt so much closer to you guys and I'm loving it. :D


:)

No comments: