Thursday, March 24, 2011

Music

Music. Is indeed a great component to feel something with. When you are happy and hyper, you will listen to happy songs. But when you are sad, you will automatically listen to sad songs. Music and our emotions are connected somehow. Is like when I am sad and I would understand those other people who are in pain and in sorrow. So music basically reminds us how sad, happy, angry people around us can be. Because life is not a bed of roses. Because life is not just like a breeze.

Get It Right- Glee Cast

This song was sang by Rachel in Glee. I used to hate her role a lot because I find her too controlling and very demanding. At the same time, she did screw up lots of things and I do sometimes pity her a lot when she get bully by other people. Because she is just trying to make things best for everybody. Somehow I just feel I'm like her actually in a way. I do screw up lots of things sometimes. And all I just want to do is to fix it right. And Get It Right.

:)

No comments: