Saturday, March 5, 2011

PC Expo


Actually I had never attend a PC fair or PC Expo before. So I got no idea how is it. But yesterday at the PC expo was super crowded. I never like crowded places because I feel suffocated and not able to breath properly. Lack of air I guess. That is why I prefer to go places where it is spacious and have my own personal space. Anyway, I got things to buy. So I got no choice. I bought a pendrive and an external hard drive. The price for both of these items are consider cheap. So I'm glad.

After the PC Expo, Three of us (Leng dear, Jas and I) had our lunch and shop around. Lunch was good and I always love "Xiao Long Pau". I still remembered as three of us walking around from shops to shops. I saw so many things that I wanna buy. There is this urge keep pulling my leg and making me going crazy. I saw different colour of Polo T-shirts from PDI, a cotton jacket from Cotton On, skinny jeans and pants from Padini Authentics and MORE. Oh gosh. Well, I got to save more money then. I do feel regret that I didn't try the cloths. Next time then. At least I enjoyed my day yesterday.

Last night was really magical Leng Dear right? :D :D

:)

No comments: