Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Small Outing

Feel like been hanging out a lot lately and that's why I feel kind of unhealthy of all the food I had recently. Eat and eat and eat. Oh my god definitely gonna be out of shape in no time! Well went out with the gang today. I feel is a fail plan and it was ruined by me. If only I had planned it better. Haih. No more making self assumptions anymore.

Anyway, all of us were suppose to have dim sum for breakfast but ended up having subway for breakfast! I miss those bread smell of subway. Used to have cravings for them. After that we hanged out at wen wu's house. Starting to really get use to the card game. Wanna be pro at it but it always requires luck.

Well, what I really wanna say is that. I don't know is it just my imagination or something wrong with me. I still remembered at subway. All of us were just laughing our way and talking. Suddenly I felt everything just slowed down like in slow motion. Almost in freeze mode. I managed to see everyone smiling widely. It happen the same thing too when I was playing cards with them. Their smiles. It was magical for me. I wish I could stayed that moment and just enjoyed looking at everyone smiling.

All of us had come a long way. Our friendships are great. I know that. There are ups and downs. We argued and we bonded. Jasmine is going back to Perth tomorrow and one of my good friend (Wen Wu) is going to fly off to Russia soon.

The truth is time is limited and I will die for another outing and I won't let go of that chance.

Still IMY all even though we had an outing today. With Love

:)

No comments: