Saturday, October 1, 2011

Little Boy's 14th Birthday


Well everyone needs to grow up. I believe as a person grow older the better looking a person will be and be more mature about things. Been teaching my little boy whatever I know. Fashion, studies, general knowledge and more. I hope I'm a good brother to you because is not easy to be a good brother. I just want you to succeed in everything you do and always remember to do your best in everything!

You are 14 now. Still a long way to go so don't forget to keep learning everyday! Wanna thanks to my papa and mama for all the vouchers we use to celebrate our little boy's birthday. Without those vouchers, things will cost a bomb. Nice buffet and awesome presents right boy?

I can how much you want those presents! So hope you love them to the max! Let's celebrate even better for your next birthday right! Love you everyday!

:)

No comments: