Monday, September 19, 2011

Been Hook On

Life as usual the same. For me is kind of boring. Been working and working and working. I think I'm gonna work until next year Jan. Well is a family business so I got to help. Besides my parents just gave me a very very big duty for me. Is like putting heavy rocks on my shoulders. For the next generation and for the preparation of the future. Well I know it will ultimately be me. So far my concentration on my work is like sky high. Really focus! Even when I'm at home I still do think about my work. Unlike me totally. I still feel really good about work even though I'm full of work and I'm really busy with work. I quite like my hectic life at least it keeps me occupied. But some part of me is feeling really tired as well. I feel like I put all my energy on my work and I feel I didn't really have little time for myself anymore. Example like just relax at home and watch TV all day.

Sometimes I even do feel a little lonely. But is not that bad. Most of my friends are really busy and I feel desperate for outings to have fun.

I wish I wish to go somewhere far and relax. Maybe I should travel while I got my chance? That's a good idea! Need to plan. For now NIGHT!

:)

No comments: