Sunday, March 25, 2012

Take Care

(People complaining to me..... Chip Chip Chip!)

I know I know. I neglect this space. Sorry. A lot of people complain to me that my blog missing and no update. Well I have reasons. oh. I'm in Australia already! Brisbane! Before aus I was busy packing and when I start uni busy with work sheets and assignments.

Uni is never ending of work unless is holiday! Well first up. I am very good right here! Met a bunch of friends. But still not close yet. It felt exactly like College life where I don't really click well with friends. It is even worst than college because everyone is from different program. That's why is difficult. I don't think I'm anti social and maybe because I do not know the art of communication. Basically I had been living by myself alone quite some time. And it sucks to feel that! Lucky I have my room mates. I have total 4 other room mates. They are all very friendly, nice and clean people.

I feel so lucky that I bump into them. We hang out together and share what have we done for the day. In terms of my health, I am very concern. Every since I got here. My health seems not so good. This coming Tuesday gonna do a blood test.

Homesick? Yes definitely. I had never in my life leave my family and my friends aside. I felt bad part of me. Well because I have always been taking up a lot of duty and responsibilities.

3 Duties in my life very important:

Duty to myself: Make sure I am good in order to help others.

Duty to family: Make sure everyone is good. Help out in the family and contribute.

Duty to friends: Listen what they want. Give advice and been with them if they need me.

Now I'm here. And I can't really help.

But I believe so back in Malaysia each and every one of them will be fine without me. So I hereby wish everyone at Malaysia best of luck in everything and take care!

Miss you guys! :')

:)

No comments: