Friday, January 27, 2012

Is Confirm


I'm back! Got a news to announce. I'm going to University of Queensland for real! This is because I didn't get the RMIT offer. At first I was quite sad about it. You know when people focus onto the things that they want so desperately, somehow expectations are there. So I ended up making myself sad for no reasons. Dad told me: You shouldn't be sad because the things that do not belong to you means you didn't lose anything. That strike my mind completely. I was awaken and I'm ready to go full force on uni. RMIT is your loss! UQ is also a better uni. Extremely excited gonna have a campus life! Lately been quite stress sorting out uni stuff. So right here I wish to have good timetable, able to meet good friends and just have a good life!

Is still CNY! And I just love CNY. Been able to meet your relatives is a blessing. Just simple gathering and have meal together is also a good way of bonding. I'm just a happy boy.

Been preparing a bring list for UQ. I'm gonna start packing. Till next! Happy CNY everyone!

:)

No comments: