Monday, May 9, 2011

End Of Semester And College


Hi Guys! I know is been way too long I update my blog. So here I go. This picture is my last class in college. I was having accounts mock exam and the paper was fine. I'm just so glad college lecturers are over so now I can sleep late and wake up late. I miss my sleep so badly. Sleep is very important to me. Without any sleep, I will be a zombie for the next few days. Anyway at the same time, I'm a bit sad that college is ending soon for me. Because even though how sucky HELP is. I still do have lots of fun and nice memories in this college. I can't believe is already about 1 year and 5 months I'm in this college. Well you know what people used to say, we must keep looking forward.


Maggi Goreng and Teh Tarik are my favourite when comes to mamak. I miss the food already. Well better study hard for my upcoming exam. 26th of May: Stats 2!

:)

No comments: