Sunday, November 28, 2010

Movie Review 2


Recently I just watched 3 movies (Harry Potter, Rapunzel & Bruce Lee). All consider good to me. I realize one thing. When we watch movie, we should not put any high expectations or even high hope for a good movie. Is don't think too much and just watch normally. Trust me you will enjoy the movie better. :)

HarryPotter: So far. Harry potter is the best to me among these three shows. It has lots of funny scene, battling scene and I'm a harry potter fan. Haha.. XD I must say Hermione really stand out a lot in these particular movie. She was indeed smart and very intelligent. Without her, Ron and Harry will be in a lot of trouble. And another thing is she is very beautiful. :D

Rapunzel: The Long Hair Princess. Well this story is very different from those princess story like live happily ever after with a prince charming. The princess had fallen in love with a thief. Really twisted and tangled. The best part in this movie will be the Lantern Scene. Is so magical and is like I'm actually in love too. :D

Bruce Lee: The most violent one. Haha.. XD I know nothing about Bruce Lee. But after watching this movie. I understand how he became successful. He is really good in Kung Fu (Wing Chun). One of the best Kung Fu in the world. And in this movie, they did show some dancing. So I have this feeling of learning Cha-Cha. It looks fun! :D

Ok. That's All. Go watch any of these movie. Is nice. :D

:)


No comments: