Monday, November 1, 2010

IKEA






The IKEA trip! One of the trip I wanted to go with my friends. Cause IKEA is where all imagination of a peaceful and beautiful home we can create. It is beyond our imagination. Of course I always wanted to stay in a house with all my friends and family. That will be a dream come true. :D Anyway, it was 29th Oct 2010. The day I get the chance to go IKEA with LENG! If only more people could join us. Now that will be fun. :D 

So we had lunch at sweet chat and I have coupon for dessert too. So it was definitely worth eating there and our set lunch is cheap too. Love cheap and nice food.

Then we start our journey into a world of furniture. :D As you can see, we got cam whore time and kiddy time. Haha.. XD 

Conclusion: IKEA Trip is awesome! :D 

:)  

No comments: