Sunday, December 18, 2011

Proud Of You


Hey People! Really. Seriously. Not here to show off. But I'm just way too proud. My litte boy (Max) and his partner managed to get into semi-final of his Cooking Competition. But in the end didn't manage to go into final. Well it doesn't matter to me. You are still a winner.

He cooked 'Roti John' for his Quarter Final and cooked 'Cheezy Corn Chicken' for his semi Final. To me you did well and the food that you cooked are great! I know it.

I can see that younger generations in my time are becoming more talented than before. Talent like Cooking, Designing, Drawing, Singing, Dancing and more. So parents please do not cover up your children's talents. Even though you may think is disgraceful but please let the child embrace his or her own talent. Who knows maybe the talent will bring them somewhere far and good?

Time to Sleep! Good night!

:)

No comments: